Monday, September 14, 2015

The Sun is Shining

One of the more heartbreaking things I've had to deal with, is A pointing outside saying look mummy, its a nice day, the sun is shining. Why is this heartbreaking you may wonder... well she was was saying it because I am having a dark day, and I don't want to do anything but lie in bed.

As a parent, the balance between happy parent and depressed soul is so difficult. She is usually pretty good, and happy to just lie with me and watch her Ipad and sleep on and off while I do.. but today the sunshine must've gotten to her. So now I feel so incredibly guilty and am even more aware of the fact that I've wasted an entire day.
Again.

oh well, as I always say the rest of this weeks going to be different..

tomorrow's going to be different.

I don't think this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is the place....