Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blood to Bleed

This place rings with echoes of
Lives once lived but now are lost
Time spent wondering about tomorrow
I don’t care if we lose it all tonight
Up in flames, burning bright
Warming the air of the world




How does one take their happiness with them? I've often wondered this. At work I am this bright, positive, radiant spirit. Always looking on the sunny side of things and trying to make everybody happy. At home.. I don't feel happy and don't know how to make anyone happy, including myself. The exception is A, you can win that kid over with vegemite toast, orange juice and cupcakes.

It's a concept that's always baffled me. That your happiness is portable. For most people it is usually the opposite way around, you're unhappy at work and happy at home. Why Is it once I walk through that front door I'm instantly drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is the place....